Why Choosing EShred as your e-waste destruction provider?
While many other companies can provide you with e-waste recycling, they don’t necessarily do it securely. Electronic devices store information even after you have deleted the data within them (*), any user with basic software knowledge can retrieve your information easily.
It is usual that companies advise you to wipe completely the information within your devices, as they don’t take any responsibility for your Information.
We do not, our services ensure complete destruction. Recycle is done after the destruction process.
When destroying your electronic devices with us, your data’s security is guaranteed, you don’t have to worry about your information as we ensure all your devices go through a secure destruction and recycling process. We are a secure destruction agency, we have the experience and knowledge required to do professional destruction that is environmentally friendly and safe.
Our E-waste Guarantees
E-SHRED provides electronic recycling and secure electronic disposal services.
- Police Checked Drivers
- Secure Transit Guranteed
- Destruction certificate
- Friendly Customer Service
- Environmentally Friendly
- Cost-effective service
E-waste services are provided by EShred Perth wide, so extra charges may apply for regional areas. we provide secure destruction services that are affordable, secure and environmentally friendly.
Recycling your old computers and electronic devices in the right way is important as they contain dangerous chemicals that represent a risk not only for the environment but to your health as well, Depending on the way that e-waste recycling is done the data contained in the devices could be in danger.
All Electronic devices contain sensitive information that can be used to commit crimes, that’s why choosing the right company to dispose of your electronic waste is key to be safe. EShred ensures a secure destruction process and recycling after the destruction has been done.
What kind of devices are electronic waste?
We provide Electronic Recycling Services Australia Wide
Call us to know if we service your area, additional fees may apply for Regional areas.
- Cameras & Photographic equipment
- Business Imaging equipment, cartridges & consumables
- Used Lead Acid Batteries & Handheld Batteries
- Small Appliances, Major Appliances & White goods
- Consumer Electronics eg. TVs, VCR & DVD players
- Portable devices eg. Two-way radios, pagers, MP3 players
- Game consoles, electronic toys, hobby equipment
- Light bulbs, Lamps, Globes, Fluorescent Tubes
- Car Batteries
- Storage media eg. tapes, discs, memory sticks
- LCD/FLAT/CRT Monitors
- Copiers, Printers, Scanners, Fax machines
- Laptops/PC/Desktop/Tower Servers
- Cabinet Servers
- Mobile phones, desk landlines and phone accessories
- Computer equipment and accessories e.g. cables, webcams